Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2014

Faye Carol/Howard Wiley dinner/concert Sat. Dec. 6, 2014 in Oakland

We got another musical treat lined up. This time we are featuring 2 brilliant musicians who make the bay area their home. Legendary blues and jazz vocalist Faye Carol and tenor saxophone player, Howard Wiley!
http://www.fayecarol.com/

Saturday, December 6 2014
7:00 pm
Limited space for 20
$60/person
for more information or to make reservations: vegshaku8 at gmail

appetizer plate
beet nut pate, roasted garlic hummous, smoked mushroom pate, homemade breads, arugula salad

Soup
Cauliflower watercress miso with cauliflower tempura

Entree
Tempeh Fesenjan (walnut-pomegranate sauce)
basmati rice with dill, cilantro and scallions
brocollini with lemon
roasted gold beets

Dessert
Cranberry Pistachio cake with vanilla cardamom frosting
cranberry yuzu sorbet

1 comment:

  1. I really love parties. I always hold my parties at famous Boston restaurants. I feel parties are the best way to spend time with friends and family. This time I am thinking to host a music party. I will search for a good karaoke bar for that.

    ReplyDelete